Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Sweetest Thing

Connor and I were looking at a trailer for a movie on my computer. He was standing behind me in the chair looking over my head.


Out of no where he says, "I like the way your hair smells."


I told him thanks.


He then says, "My jacket and sweatshirt always smell like your hair when I put them on. It's my favorite smell."


My heart skipped a beat and I almost teared up. I told him I thought that just might be the most wonderful thing any one has ever said to me.


Maybe one of the sweetest things because it came from the heart of my eight year old boy who grows up a little to much every day.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Heather...just found your blog from Jenny's. What a PRECIOUS post. I almost cried, myself, so I can see why you would have teared up. Sweet boy! Hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete